The Davis Team
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Arlington, TX 76013! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Cultivate relationships to convert inbound leads to appointments
- Manage the sales database through the sales cycle
- Consult with real estate agents to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through the listing agreement
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Inbound Leads – daily
- Agents on Team – daily
- Direct Manager – daily
- Management Responsibilities - None, though a talented performer in this role may move into a leadership position
- Exceptional telephone skills—ability to set and close appointments over the phone and willingness to spend the majority of the workday on the phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and internalize scripts and dialogues
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- High school graduate
- Real estate license, or willing to obtain
About The Davis Team
The Davis Team with Keller Williams is in the top 3% of Keller Williams Internationally for Closed Sales. We are fanatically passionate about helping others achieve success, whether that's for our team members growing in their businesses or clients achieving their Real Estate goals.
We take an "outside of the box" approach to Real Estate and building a team...coupling coaching, with accountability, cutting edge marketing, and superior customer service. We're opening doors that change the way that Real Estate is approached in buying, selling, investing, the luxury market, and loans with no closing costs.
What doors would you like opened?