Expert Real Estate Partners
We are seeking several motivated Inside Sales Agents (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Company! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
This will start as a part time with flexible and various hours and days. These could include mornings, nights, and weekends. We can tailor a schedule that fits your current needs.
The right candidates will have an opportunity to work full time in the future and have an unlimited earning potential. This opportunity may also open doors into management and sales coaching positions. The sky truly is the limit.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate(s) is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$12 Hourly Rate with Bonus Plan Potential
About Expert Real Estate Partners
We are one of the fastest growing Independent Real Estate Brokerages in the Greater Fox Valley Area. We are not your typical big box real estate agency. We consider ourselves more of a hybrid brokerage that offers new and experienced agents the best in systems and opportunities. We have extensive training and growth opportunities and the earnings potential is nearly unlimited. We are an all inclusive brokerage that doesn't nickel and dime their agents for things like desk fees, technology fees and broker review costs. We pride ourselves in being more than just a place to work, we are family.