You can have a lucrative career in real estate with NO nights or weekends, and NO driving clients around!
Earning potential of $60,000 - $100,000
Must be comfortable spending 90% of your work day on the phone!
We receive a high volume of leads each month that need to be converted to clients. It is your job to capture, convert, and manage each lead. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field.
Please ONLY APPLY if you meet all of the Responsibilities and Job Qualifications listed.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Spend 90% of your work day on the phone
- Utilize scripts and real estate knowledge to convert leads into clients
- Have a pleasant phone voice and build rapport with customers/clients
- Respond to website, social media, and call in leads within a 5-7 minute time frame
- Make 100+ outbound phone calls to leads daily (many calls are made to the same leads daily)
- Update and maintain our customer database with accurate customer information, call attempts, and discussions during each conversation
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and clients, both written and verbally
- Write / type with no grammatical or spelling errors
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists
- Track leads and ensure they are followed-up with throughout the sales cycle
- Consistently meet and exceed performance goals
- Georgia Real Estate License required (willing to obtain if not currently licensed)
- 2+ years of cold calling or customer service (phone) experience and a proven track record of results
- 2+ years of real estate sales / leasing experience or a B/A or B/S in Sales, Marketing or Communications
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to easily internalize customer service / sales scripts
- Love to sell and build relationships with customers
- Be economically motivated. Performance bonuses are provided
- Be able to type without errors 99% of the time
- Independent and self-motivated
- Be positive and upbeat with a great phone voice
- Be able to communicate across diverse cultures
- Display effective time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable making both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Be proficient in English
- Additional qualifications that are a HUGE PLUS:
- Bilingual English / Spanish (reading and writing)
- A great social media presence
$60,000 - $100,000+
About LaGrone International Realty
LaGrone International is a boutique real estate firm located in Duluth, GA. Our clients range between hard working, local - middle class families to high-net worth, foreign investors from China, Canada, and abroad. Since 2008, LaGrone International continues to serve an impressive list of home buyers and sellers from all walks of life.
Marcus LaGrone, Managing Broker and Owner of LaGrone International has been a licensed real estate agent in Georgia since 2001. During this time he has had the honor of working with hundreds of individual home buyers and sellers, corporate investors, hedge funds focused on real estate holdings, and several of the largest financial institutions in the country. He also has extensive experience with bulk real estate sales, and foreign investor transactions.