The Exceptional Home Team
Do you have great communication skills?
Do you find it fun to speak to others via phone?
Then this job might be the perfect fit for you!
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Representative to assist a growing Real Estate Team! This candidate will have the ability to achieve appointment setting cold targets. As an Inside Sales Representative you will be speaking with a variety of individuals to assist them in the home buying process. You will use your exceptional phone skills and relationship building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
All of this while being a part of a growing team ranked in the top 1% in Real Estate in the region. Does this sound like you? Come and apply now!
Real estate license not required.
- Perform outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of amazing Realtors (buyers and sellers of residential real estate)
- Coordination and scheduling of real estate (buying and selling) opportunities
- Overall management of sales pipeline
- Able to accurately present The Exceptional Home Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients
- Handle and overcome all objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business
- Maintain rigorous follow up with The Exceptional Home Team’s leads
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity
- Accurately track and convey sales metrics to management
- Attend accountability meetings with manager regularly
- Must have the 3 C's: Conversational, Committed and Courageous.
- Passion for selling
- Passion for promoting the company
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MN Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Extremely strong phone skills
- Able to easily learn scripts and use them efficiently but also capable of improvisation on the spot when necessary
- Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend almost entire workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn different real-estate related tools such as: Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO, Commissions Inc./Vulcan 7, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Willing to do whatever is necessary to set appointments for the team
- Be a team player
$18,000 plus bonus plan for part time
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.