The Exceptional Home Team
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Do you have fantastic communication skills?
This job might be the perfect fit!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Make outbound calls and set qualified listing and buyer appointments for our team of Real Estate Agents
- Develop business opportunities within specific geographies served by The Exceptional Home Team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of warm sales leads) and cold calling
- Meet or exceed expectations and goals agreed upon by you and management
- Outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of Realtors to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- E-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately present The Exceptional Home Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients, handle and overcome all objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business
- Maintain rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Qualify potential customers for appointments to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Attend regular accountability meetings with manager
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MN Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90 percent of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO (SaaS phone and dialing technology), Commissions Inc. / Vulcan 7 (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$38,000+ at plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.