The Exceptional Home Team
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by The Exceptional Home Team.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of warm sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Inside sales agents will be responsible for responding to inbound sales inquiries and outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of field agents (Realtors) to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving Minneapolis real estate market, accurately present The Exceptional Home Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients and deftly handle and overcome objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MN Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO (SaaS phone and dialing technology), Commissions Inc. / Vulcan 7 (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$45/hour+ at plan
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.