The Exceptional Home Team
Do you enjoy talking on the phone?
Do you have great communication skills?
Then this job might be the perfect fit for you!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Make outbound calls
- Set qualified listing and buyer appointments for our team of Real Estate Agents
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets
- Responds efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of warm sales leads) and cold calling
- Meet or exceed expectations and goals
All of this while being a part of a growing team ranked in the top 1% in Real Estate in the region. Does this sound like you? Come and apply now!
- Outbound cold calling
- Set appointments for our team of Realtors to meet with clients (buyers and sellers of residential real estate)
- E-mail communication
- Coordination and scheduling of real estate (buying and selling) opportunities
- Overall management of sales pipeline
- Able to accurately present The Exceptional Home Team’s unique value proposition to prospective clients
- Handle and overcome all objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business
- Maintain rigorous follow up with The Exceptional Home Team’s leads
- Qualify potential customers for appointments
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity
- Accurately track and convey sales metrics to management
- Attend accountability meetings with manager regularly
- Passion for selling
- Passion for promoting the company
- Has a self-starting approach
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant productivity and sales quotas
- Knowledge and experience in real estate and B2C sales (Real estate industry experience or Licensed MN Real Estate Agent preferable but not required)
- Great in communicating effectively (both oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong phone skills
- Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Willingness and ability to spend almost entire workday on the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn different real-estate related tools such as: Google Apps/Calendar, MOJO, Commissions Inc./Vulcan 7, Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player
$18,000 plus bonus plan for part time
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.