Sotheby's International Real Estate
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to grow with our top-tier Real Estate Team in Huntington Beach, CA! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and / or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
Please note that compensation is driven by performance - you must be able to support yourself as you help build a pipeline, which is a major upside for those who get results.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, as well as overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- The desire to be part of a dynamic team that will grow and prosper together for the long term in the luxury real estate industry.
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Is quick, articulate and well-spoken.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- In the process of obtaining a real estate license in the state of California.
- Ability to forgo weekly salary for higher performance-based compensation.
$100,000 - $200,000+
About Sotheby's International Real Estate
We are the world's leading luxury real estate brand.