LaGrone International Realty
You can have a lucrative career in real estate with:
- NO weekends
- NO driving clients around!
$30,000 Salary + Bonuses if you are a licensed Realtor)
Must be comfortable spending 90% of your work day on the phone!
We receive a high volume of warm leads each month that need to be converted to clients. It is your job to capture, convert and manage each lead. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field.
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the Responsibilities and Job Qualifications listed.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Spend 90% of your work day on the phone
- Utilize scripts to convert leads into clients
- Have a pleasant phone voice and build rapport with customers/clients easily
- Respond to website, social media and call in leads within a 5-7 minute time frame
- Make 100+ outbound phone calls to leads daily (manual and dialer)
- Update and maintain our customer database with accurate customer information, call attempts and discussions during each conversation
- Communicate effectively with peers, superiors and clients, both written and verbally
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Agents
- Track leads and ensure they are followed-up with throughout the sales cycle
- Consistently meet and exceed performance goals
- 2+ years of customer service (phone) or cold calling experience
- 2+ years of real estate sales or mortgage experience or a B/A or B/S in Sales, Marketing or Communications
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to easily internalize customer service / sales scripts
- Love to sell and build relationships with customers
- Be economically motivated. Performance bonuses are provided
- Be able to type without errors 99% of the time
- Independent and self-motivated
- Be positive and upbeat with a great phone voice
- Be able to communicate effectively across diverse cultures
- Display effective time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable making both outbound and taking inbound phone calls
- Be proficient in English
Additional qualifications that are a HUGE PLUS:
- Bilingual English / Spanish (reading and writing)
- A great social media presence
About LaGrone International Realty
Founded in 2008, LaGrone International Realty is a boutique real estate firm focused on providing the ultimate experience for its clients AND its agents.
For our clients, we provide all the traditional means available to those that want to partake in home ownership, along with more innovative offerings that many brokerages know little about.
For our agents, we provide one of the most innovative platforms available to help them start, grow, and maintain a lucrative real estate career. Through a multifaceted approach that combines company approved buyers that are provided to our agents, our one-stop marketing application so they can get the word out, real world step-by-step trainings, broker support, and a host of other offerings, LaGrone International is changing the way Realtors do business and build careers.