Lake Country Listings
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Delafield, WI! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
We're looking for someone to be available 5 days per week from 3:00-7:00pm and Saturdays from 9:00am-2:00pm (with some flexibility). This position also has the ability to obtain their real estate license and develop agent business over time.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing Broker and / or Buyer Agents.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in our pipeline
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of online house/showing inquiries) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Truly enjoy real estate
- If familiar with the Lake Country area of Waukesha County and surrounding areas
- Has a sense of urgency and takes pride in what they do
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a pay check
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing / lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends seasonally
$15 / Hour + $25 bonus per kept appointment
About Lake Country Listings
The JJ Hausmann Team at Lake Country Listings is ever-growing! In 2017, we closed over 80 real estate transactions totaling more than $55M in sales. We are a small, dynamic family organization on track to smash our 2018 goal, but need your help to finish strong.
We're located in Downtown Delafield and cater primarily to luxury and lake home buyers.