Maria Quattrone Real Estate
A top producing real estate team with a boutique style office in Center City Philadelphia is currently looking for a motivated ISA (Inside Sales Agent) to handle overflow of buyer/seller leads. The Inside Sales Representative is a very important role to our business as it is the gatekeeper of all leads. If you crave a successful product to sell, have an entrepreneurial mindset and have an interest to work in a highly productive, fun environment, we want to hear from you today.
How an Inside Sales Executive works:
- Sales Executives are on the front lines of helping organizations call and track leads (our most important asset).
- Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help the organization grow, and it will help us figure out which sales role you belong in.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment.
- Competitive attitude. Winning attitude.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell - not easily intimidated.
- Have great communication skills and a willingness to work hard.
- Be committed to lead generation and receiving your goals and commitments.
- Be available to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Microsoft Suite.
What you’ll receive from us:
- An abundance of leads to call and schedule qualified appointments.
- Train you to successfully convert buyer/seller leads into appointments and sales.
- Administrative support, i.e. contract to close and file management.
- An atmosphere of success.
- A great career path.
$65,000 - $85,000+