Bell Tower Real Estate Team
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain a 5-day workweek to demonstrate model home and follow up until appointment is set
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
$20,000 - $24,000+ Bonus
About Bell Tower Real Estate Team
The Bell Tower Real Estate Team is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose. We operate in a fun, exciting and challenging environment that helps all of us achieve our goals. Each of our staff members and agents are dedicated to teamwork, self-improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, a passion and drive to surpass the expectations of every client who does business with us. With sales of over 160 homes in 2019, we are one of the top real estate teams on the Peninsula and we work in the resale, new construction, commercial, and investment markets.