Tru Advantage Realty
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$25,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. We are adding an insurance agent to our team to help our existing and future clients the ability to be serviced internally. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team is coached and training by the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. We want our insurance agents to be actively involved with our sales team to help each other grow their respective businesses.