The Ferzoco Group
We are an award-winning, top 3 team based in Cape May County, New Jersey and we are expanding. We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and gregarious Inside Sale Agent with a can-do attitude. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving sales environment and is happy speaking to consumers through the majority of the day.
This position is an opportunity to join a company that is passionate about transforming the brokerage business; we are all about putting customers first, and we want you to be too. We are a company that consistently provides our sales associates with the tools they need to be successful: resources, training, technology, and most importantly - helping them develop powerful relationships.
It is critical the candidate must possess leadership potential and a drive to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. The team has created a culture of collaboration, growth, and positivity. With the focus on creating an exceptional customer experience for our customers (our clients), we are a team that is confident in both our market knowledge and abilities. If YOU have a burning desire to be a part of one of New Jersey's fastest-growing teams & brokerages, come GROW WITH US! Pay fluctuates with performance, with $45,000 a year being average, leaving plenty of upsides.
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- This position is 100% database conversion/appointment setting / relationship building
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision-makers each day
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
- You must be a growth-oriented person, open to new ideas and coaching
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Have superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an unstoppable mindset
- Be coachable, resourceful, results-oriented, persuasive, assertive, honest, gregarious
- Be an outstanding verbal communicator
We don't care about experience. We care about attitude!
About The Ferzoco Group
The Ferzoco Group Core Values:
- Come from contribution
- Learning and growing every day
- Everyone is a leader
- Give the gift
If you are excited about building your career in an enterprising environment where you are rewarded for your hard work and dedication, don't wait for this opportunity! Apply NOW!