Our company is looking for a self-starter and a motivated ISA to help elevate and expand our growing team. The ISA's are the first point of contact for our customers.
Your job is to reach out to warm leads coming to our CRM through our marketing/advertising channels and sort through qualified leads. Your job is to build a profile on each lead over the phone by asking qualification questions and setting up an appointment with potential candidates.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to our sales team
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Passionate about selling
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Computer savvy
- Spanish is a plus
$55,000 at plan (commission or hourly)
About Prime Equity
Are you ready to grow an explosive business in 2019? Does working with a team that invests time, energy, and finances into YOUR career sound valuable to you? If the answer is YES, don't waste another minute. Contact us to schedule your interview today!