Cameron Real Estate Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job, or the intention to obtain one
$18 - $23 hourly
About Cameron Real Estate Group
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.