Journey Home Team @ Keller Williams Realty
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at The Journey Home Real Estate Team, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. You will also schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Tucker, GA! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. You must be a tough cookie who is highly motivated to succeed.
If your goal is to become a full-time real estate agent, then this is a GREAT opportunity for you.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
- Responsibilities: Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination, and scheduling of appointments, building, and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through the use of our CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, strong phone voice, ability to build rapport quickly over the phone.
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational and time management skills.
- We provide training, coaching, and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Qualifications: Team oriented, learning-based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Real estate experience not required. You must have applied to and started a pre-licensed course by the time you start this position and pass the exam within 30 days
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? If you want to be part of an award-winning Atlanta real estate team, working in a high energy environment with high-income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000-$50,000 a year
About Journey Home Team @ Keller Williams Realty
The mission of the Journey Home Realty Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Journey Home Realty Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.