Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Real estate license required
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
$70,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.