If you love to talk and to help people, we’ve got the role for you! We’re looking for outgoing, self-motivated people to fill our Inside Sales Agent positions. The primary responsibility of this position will be to increase the number of sales opportunities for our growing team. You must be able to provide exceptional customer service that builds the trust and confidence of our client base. This role includes prospecting for leads via telephone and managing all aspects of the leads for our Listing and Buyers Specialists.
We offer a fun, relaxed work atmosphere, and will help you achieve success. More sales from you equals more business for us. More business for us means more income for you. If you’re ready to join our team, then apply today!
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email, and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met, while increasing our client base
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- An active listener that offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Responsible for filling your sales pipeline and meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Able to rehearse and internalize scripts
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Passionate about selling
- Experience in door to door or phone sales
$45,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Doors Advisors
Doors Advisors is a top performing Real Estate team, specializing in residential real estate throughout the greater Silicon Valley area. We've been recognized as a Top 30 Agent for Intero Real Estate (2016 and 2017), as well as for his key contributions to the #1 National Sales Team for Keller Williams (2014), assisting with sales of over $500 million in residential real estate.
Prashant and his real estate team, the Doors Advisors, continuously stay ahead of the curve, successfully navigating and executing in highly competitive markets, identifying investment properties, and sourcing/creating new inventory in low turnover markets.
Doors Advisors provides clients with timely execution and exceptional results, offering consistency, transparency, communication, comprehensive understanding as well as analysis and insights on a plethora of evolving real estate markets.