Keller Williams Community Partners
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
About Keller Williams Community Partners
There’s a reason that we’ve passed every other real estate company, and we’re now the largest (and still fastest growing) real estate company in North America with over 175,000 associates. Keller Williams Realty Agents account for more sales and more sales volume than any other real estate company in the world.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you.