We are currently seeking Inside Sales Agents. The ISA will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our company.
You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
- Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
About BHHS Redlands
Real Estate Professional located in Redlands, California, here to help with all and any buying, selling, and renting of property needs in the area.