Alexis Weigand Real Estate Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Alexis Weigand Real Estate Group
Alexis Weigand Real Estate Group was named the #1 Small Team by the San Antonio Business Journal, comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in San Antonio.
Since joining KW, the Alexis Weigand Real Estate Group has continuously outpaced and negotiated the market, receiving multiple awards and recognitions over the years including No.1 Agent in Boerne and Fair Oaks Ranch for fastest home sales, KW Top Team Awardee, No. 1 KW Listing Agent per number of homes sold and volume sold for two consecutive years, and Platinum Top 50 winner to name a few.
Alexis largely credits this success to a unique approach where each team member is extremely efficient by focusing on their individualized areas of expertise. For her, real estate is about the people AWG serves – and helping them achieve their goals and build wealth through real estate.