Grey Duck Properties
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily.
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success that will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into Grey Duck Properties culture
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your MN real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
$2,000 per month + Commission
About Grey Duck Properties
Grey Duck Properties at BRIX Real Estate believes that a team is always better than the individual. Our operation is a great place to work and do business. We are positive, helpful, and enthusiastic at all times - always focusing on solutions, not challenges. We take care of business first and foremost, but have fun and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We run a clean, organized, and efficient operation. We always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices.