Halcyon Home Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
$36,000 Base + Bonus (OTE $75,000)
About Halcyon Home Group
Specializing in North Atlanta, Halcyon Home Group is dedicated to delivering an unparalleled experience for our clients. We are one of the top real estate teams in our area and growing. By joining our team, you will have instant credibility by being part of a well-known team and brand under Keller Williams Realty. You'll have the invaluable opportunity to learn under a proven coach and mentor. Leverage our seamless proven technology system and full transaction management support along with our full-time in house transaction coordinator.