Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Self-starter able to practice good time management, KPI tracking, and meet or exceed goals
$10,000 - $100,000 yearly
About JROC Properties
JROC Properties is a Boutique Real Estate Agent Team with just under $25M in sales last year and growing. Beyond residential real estate transacting, our team has experience in flipping houses, commercial real estate, property management, short-term rentals, and investing. We are unique in our experience and the service we are able to provide our clients and team members.
Our team motto is:
Passionate About Helping People
Passionate About Real Estate!