EK RE Partners
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be Licensed in NJ and/or PA
About EK RE Partners
EK RE Partners is owned and operated by Ellie McGillan and Kate Danese.