High Minded Homes
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
*Be willing to relocate within commuting distance of beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.
$65,000 + At Plan Commission
About High Minded Homes
Hi, this is Dan, founder of High Minded Homes. I am originally from Australia, and I moved to the U.S almost three years ago with the sole intention of founding and paving the way for what is possible in success with Real Estate.
Our goal is to be the most successful national Real Estate company. We have the processes to scale into every market! We want to set the benchmark.
Our company culture values supporting each team member, enhancing each client experience, internal growth, and a motivating and fun office atmosphere!