The Fine Living Group
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess a real estate license
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
$9 - $13 hourly
About The Fine Living Group
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.