Melissa Perrille Group
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Flexible work from home options available
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.