The Mowery Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$100,000 in Commission opportunity plus
About The Mowery Group
The company has spectacular growth and success continue to be recognized, as the cloud-based brokerage has landed in the top five of several categories of the elite 2020 REAL Trends 500 Report today, including being named the No. 1 mover in transactions, the No. 1 independent in the country and No. 3 in closed transaction sides.