The Clark Team-Keller Williams Raleigh Realty
Inside Sales Agent/Client Care Management
Interested in joining a winning team? We are one of the highest producing Real Estate Teams in the Triangle!
Currently, we are in the top 1% of all Realtors in the Raleigh/Triangle Area.
We specialize in working with Expired, Canceled and Failed Listings.
We are seeking a motivated/self-driven Inside Sales Agents (ISA)Client Care Coordinator to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers and prospective home buyers and sellers.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. These are NOT cold calls. You will assist in all aspects by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact database management system. You will obtain critical information about buyer and seller leads using proprietary scripts and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. This is not an entry level position. This position is the backbone of our company!
- Prospect for new business daily and follow up with leads in your pipeline and our agent's pipelines.
- Learning our automated systems and processes, you will start setting appointments almost immediately!
- Develop business opportunities within specific areas served by our team.
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding quickly and efficiently to customer inquiries.
- Primary duties include outbound texting, calling, and e-mail communications with both warm and hot leads in our CRM. Coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify and quantify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments and then to closings.
- Qualify leads to accurately determine motivation, timeline, and financial specifics to Real Estate Professionals.
- Handle objections and learn scripts to deliver our unique value proposition.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices memorizing and internalizing scripts to seem like natural conversations.
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling by helping buyers and seller achieve their goals.
- Enthusiastic and positive with excellent people skills.
- Be Independent and self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Need to be Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated, and solution-oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$50,000 - $100,000
About The Clark Team-Keller Williams Raleigh Realty
The Clark Team is a fast paced, top 1% real estate team in the Triangle area. We are looking for the best of the best!