The Stonebraker Group
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Prescott, AZ! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. Real Estate license is not required, but real estate knowledge is helpful.
- Responsible for outbound cold calling to set appointments for our team of Realtors to meet with clients who are interested in buying or selling residential real estate
- Become an expert on the evolving Arizona real estate market and accurately present The Stonebraker Group's unique value proposition to prospective clients, overcoming objections
- Maintain rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow-up with leads in your pipeline
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with agents to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Passion for selling
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Commit fully to achieving and exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly productivity goals
- Real estate industry experience or licensed Arizona Real Estate Agent preferable but not required
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 80-90% of workday on the phone
- Computer savvy: ability to use or quickly learn our phone dialing systems, real estate specific CRM, Multiple Listing Service, and other technologies as needed
- Be a team player who thrives working in a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$50,000 at plan commission (Includes base plus potential commission)
About The Stonebraker Group
The Stonebraker Group is a top-producing team within Keller Williams Northern Arizona, servicing the Prescott quad-cities area and surrounding communities. We are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients and take great pride in the relationships we build and work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
We always strive to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With knowledge and commitment, The Stonebraker Group is the go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.