CrestPoint Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- A real estate license is required for the job, but not required to be hired.
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About CrestPoint Real Estate
CrestPoint Real Estate is located right in the heart of downtown Plainfield, IN. Patrick Keller, the Managing Broker, looked at his first house on CrestPoint Drive in Plainfield which is where the name CrestPoint Real Estate originated. The crest is the top of a mountain and CrestPoint Real Estate strives to be at the top of all your real estate needs.
We are a group of motivated people ready to accomplish the goals of our clients. We have an amazing culture where we like to work hard and play hard. It feels like a family when you work at CrestPoint.
If you are looking to put your success into your own hands, this might be the opportunity for you!