The Condo Shop
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales agent ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Update the customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
$90,000- $100,000 first year earnings
About The Condo Shop
The mission of The Condo Shop team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The Condo Shop team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.