Michelle Humes Group
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$15 - $25 hourly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.