The Berns Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Berns Team
Since teaming up in May 2012, The Berns Team has assisted over 800 families with their real estate needs. We create “the magic” in the sale of our client’s homes, obtaining results and revenue unparalleled by other agents. We love what we do, and it is rewarding to help our clients meet all their real estate goals. We are a business following a model that is all about relationships, making our main sources of business our past clients, referrals, and those we meet through our 6 Day Blitz Marketing of our listings.
Our mission is: to influence the lives of others and assist them in their life decisions with honest, fair, and ethical dealings; to assist them in reaching and exceeding their personal and financial goals; to make a positive daily impact on our fellow team members, associates, clients, and passions; to influence the lives of others, especially children, locally and internationally through education and mentorship.