We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
About HomeSmart Legacy
HomeSmart Legacy is a traditional real estate sales and marketing company comprised of motivated and driven agents who all share a work hard play hard approach to business and life. Inside of HomeSmart Legacy we have elite teams of agents who are out to set records in real estate as well as high performing individual agents. We offer a fun atmosphere, high-level training and cutting edge system.