We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About HomeSmart Legacy
HomeSmart Legacy is a traditional real estate sales and marketing company comprised of motivated and driven agents who all share a work hard play hard approach to business and life. Inside of HomeSmart Legacy we have elite teams of agents who are out to set records in real estate as well as high performing individual agents. We offer a fun atmosphere, high-level training and cutting edge system.