The Wexler Group
We are searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You'll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal maker who loves talking to people.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will prospect for and acquire new customers on a daily basis from various inbound lead sources provided by our team. If you're looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
Follow-up is key!
- Serve families in our community
- Connect with people over the phone to earn their trust and business
- Set appointments for Buyers and Sellers
- Manage leads in our contact management database system
- You will obtain critical information about buyer/ seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for sales agents
- Develop new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Work towards 20 appointments kept per month
- Primary duties include managing inbound leads, email communication, text, coordination, and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents
- Connect clients with the agent who best fits their needs
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Looking for growth and leadership opportunities
- High school diploma and Real Estate License required
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Must have a valid US Drivers License and able to travel by car
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts
- Easily connect over the phone and ability to communicate effectively
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/ lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others and solution and learning based
- Driven by results and has a high capacity for patience
$40,000 - $80,000 potential first year
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is looking for phenomenal people who would love to have an exciting and fulfilling career! The truth is we are not looking to hire someone for a job, we are looking for team members who know how to play at a high level and are very ambitious about doing whatever it takes to make a great living!
Come play with The Wexler Group!