Keller Williams Preferred Realty
If you love to talk and to help people, we’ve got the role for you! We’re looking for outgoing, self-motivated people to fill our Inside Sales Agent positions. The primary responsibility of this position will be to increase the number of sales opportunities for our growing team. You must be able to provide exceptional customer service that builds the trust and confidence of our client base. This role includes prospecting for leads via telephone and managing all aspects of the leads for our Listing and Buyers Specialists.
We offer a fun, relaxed work atmosphere, and will help you achieve success. More sales from you equals more business for us. More business for us means more income for you. If you’re ready to join our team, then apply today!
- Provide up-to-date information regarding clients and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Primary duties include outbound calling, email communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
About Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 170,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2014, Keller Williams became the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, and is currently number one in agent count, close volume, and closed transactions.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights!