We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to assist a growing Real Estate Team!
The Inside Sales Agent (ISA) prospects for new clients, cultivates client relationships,
sets client appointments, and manages all leads within the contact management database.
Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify
them for an appointment, and schedule meetings with the listing and/or buyer specialist.
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources
- Respond to inbound leads from all Internet lead sources, open houses, sign calls, etc.
- Schedule appointments for Listing and Buyer Specialists
- Input/manage client and lead databases
- Fully document all communications and activity with clients
- Conduct lead follow up and nurture leads until appointments are set
- California Real Estate License required (or one in progress)
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Dynamic, articulate and well-spoken ... enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through the ability to build rapport
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Able to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring
- Use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies (be tech savvy)
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$60,000+ at plan annual commission
About NextHome Coastal
We are a full service brokerage, providing all the support an agent needs. You can learn more about our company, NextHome Coastal, by visiting www.JoinNextHomeCoastal.com.