Melissa Perrille Group
Start off the New Year!
We have openings for only two Outbound Inside Sales Representatives with experience and success.
This sales position consists of following up on and nurturing qualified leads. Join a team of four other telemarketers supporting one of the top real estate agents in the region, work only a 40-hour week!
This is NOT for the brand new, amateur telemarketer seeking a shortcut to proficiency, nor is it for the failed telemarketer unable to make a living.
The telemarketers who love this position will:
- Love change
- Have been successful, are knowledgeable
- Have good client management, communication, and organizational skills
- Could continue earning a good living in "regular" telemarketing if they had to, but prefer a set number of hours
You will be free to enjoy time with family or other interests and will welcome the opportunity to focus on one sales function with pre-qualified leads. You will have the freedom from endless cold prospecting, intense rejection, and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income.
If you have a quality track record, the necessary skills, and are ready to come in out of the "constant rejection, feast or famine income roller coaster, regular telemarketing industry," we have a great place on our unique team for you.
To begin the process, apply today. Your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidence. Your present broker/employer will not be contacted.
Join our team of top producers!
- Setting appointments for buyers and sellers to meet with agents.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Can-Do attitude!
- Willing to learn skills!
- Must have phone sales experience.
- Must have sales and marketing experience.
- Team Player.
- Must have the knowledge and be comfortable working with computers.
- No real estate license required initially (but will be required after the first 90 days).
- Must have a great personality!
$36,000 - $61,000 yearly
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.