Rowack Real Estate Group
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt through our database gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add appointments to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$50,000 - $80,000
About Rowack Real Estate Group
We offer an awesome work environment! We work hard, play hard and greatly enjoy what we do. We have become a close family environment and we are looking to bring on a few more high performers to the family.
If this sounds like you and you think you would be a great fit please apply!