Inherited Property Solutions
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- The primary responsibility of the disposition manager is to market, negotiate and sell properties prior to a predetermined deadline. This is a fast-paced job in a rapidly growing company.
- Market properties according to established procedures.
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures.
- Create new buyer contacts in order to grow our existing buyers list.
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process.
- Manage and facilitate successful acquisition activity with the sales team.
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth.
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company.
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis.
- Assist Company with miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Result/goal orientated
- Financially driven with a motive to earn
- Smart and well presented
- Good communication skills
$50,000+ base plus bonus
About Inherited Property Solutions
Inherited Property Solutions is a Nashua, NH family-oriented real estate investment firm that invests in single-family homes, multi-family apartment buildings, and commercial properties every year. We are growing rapidly and are dedicated to making our surrounding communities a better place!
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members! We hope you will come to join our seriously fun and growing team!