The Nelson Realty Group
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 150+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at The Nelson Realty Group, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with leads. In addition, you will be responsible for scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. Duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Participate in regular training and education requirements.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into our team culture
- Confidence on the phone
- Hard working
- MUST obtain your CA real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
$24,000 base salary + commissions
About The Nelson Realty Group
We are a well established, top ranking real estate team in the Temecula Valley. Our team leader has been a full-time Realtor for over 18 years. We are in an upscale, modern office in Murrieta. We are a small tight knit, exclusive tribe of people, but once we let you into our circle, we are very inclusive. We have a culture of collaboration, family, positivity and fun. A team of collaborators, a team that helps our community, and a team that encourages each other to succeed.