The Darren Finan Team
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Positive and enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Decisive and proactive
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
$50,000+ potential commission + bonus per appointment set
About The Darren Finan Team
We're a customer first Real Estate Team. With our team, you will provide a service to our community, employ a seamless transition for our clients, and set the standards for what a real estate company should do to provide their client with success in buying and selling their home. We love creating opportunities for others to succeed. Within our team we are focused on personal growth, education and mindset. We are looking for like-minded team members who are hungry for success and motivated to do what it takes to make it happen.