Matt O'Neill Real Estate
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent to join our top producing team.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire new appointments on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition to real estate agents
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
$2,500+ Monthly at plan
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate is ranked as one of the top 100 real estate teams in the country. Our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!