Expert Real Estate Advisors
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Master Scripts to convert prospective leads into qualified real estate clients
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly at plan
About Expert Real Estate Advisors
Expert Real Estate Advisors is a leading realty brokerage with offices in both Mount Dora, FL and Clermont, FL. With 25 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.