Henry County Residential Home Selling Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Henry County Residential Home Selling Team
Our real estate team is part of a dynamic home selling team in McDonough, Ga. We are leading the drive to succeed in becoming one of the largest real estate teams in Georgia based in Henry County, McDonough Georgia. We serve Henry County, Newton County, Rockdale County, Clayton County, South Atlanta Area, Spalding County, Fayette County, Jones County, Lamar County, Monroe County, and all Macon area. The cities include McDonough, Stockbridge, Hampton, Locust Grove, City of Jackson, Conyers, Covington, Lovejoy, Jonesboro, Riverdale, Griffin, Barnesville, City of Forsyth, Monticello, Eatonton, Macon, and surrounding cities. If you live or around any of these areas, you're encouraged to apply.