The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$65,000 - $75,000 (base plus commission)
About The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Murphy Real Estate Group is an established real estate firm in the Marlton area. We provide the highest level of sales and service to our listing and buyer customers. As a team, we expect great things from everyone. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals. When we succeed in doing this, we know we'll create the lives we want for our own families.