The Holloway Real Estate Group
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at The Holloway Real Estate Group, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with leads. In addition, you will be responsible for scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. Duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Real Estate license.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
$45,000 - $100,000+ per year
About The Holloway Real Estate Group
The Holloway Real Estate Group is a dynamic and fast growing team in Marlton, NJ. With over $35,000,000 in gross sales last year, we need to expand. We are consistently a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology.