RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in sales, please apply today!
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Work within your specific geography to find new business opportunities
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Update customer database regularly to provide the most up-to-date client information to the sales team
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
$12 - $20 hourly
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.