Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Able to learn new technology easily
- Organized, self-motivated, great at multi-tasking
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales position
$12 - $50 hourly
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents. Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 -2020 (based on the number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow! We are now expanding our brokerage into other areas including the Barrie, ON area.
The brokerage is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement, and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!