Farmers DM District 35
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Generate qualified leads for the sales team so they can provide a quick response to customers
- Report on key performance and sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure sales goals are achieved
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience in a sales position or related field
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
About Farmers DM District 35
I'm David Tackett, and my duties are finding people that want to become Agency Owners in Arkansas and Texarkana, Tx surrounding area. There are several entry points on getting into our business and I would be happy to answer all of your questions.